ZerosRequiem
Welcome!!! Not Registered Yet?! well then what are you waiting for?!!!
ZerosRequiem
Welcome!!! Not Registered Yet?! well then what are you waiting for?!!!
ZerosRequiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZerosRequiem

Welcome!!!!!!!!!ALL!!!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Iintro Timeh!!!1!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ZeroXadvenT

ZeroXadvenT

Iintro Timeh!!!1! Empty
PostSubject: Iintro Timeh!!!1!   Iintro Timeh!!!1! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:58 pm

Hi!!! My name's Gerow Hikari, im from Argentina, whaiting for SM and teh Black Knight Guild to open Very Happy!
I hope to have good times playing with everyone! I will help with anything as long as it is possible for me of course Razz
Hope we all get along and become the highest ranks evah!!1! I also have to warn you:
I am : Hyper/Happy/kind of Annoying (not enough to piss anyone off through, just to make you laugh a lot)/A Good Friend.
So... That means from now on you'll have to deal with meee Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
Zeroº
Admin
Zeroº

Iintro Timeh!!!1! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iintro Timeh!!!1!   Iintro Timeh!!!1! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:08 pm

great to have you on board Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://blackknights.forumotion.org
kami

kami

Iintro Timeh!!!1! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iintro Timeh!!!1!   Iintro Timeh!!!1! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:47 pm

nice to meet you
"Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsaving the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. [laughs] Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me [kami]"V for vendetta 2005

Last edited by kami on Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zight123

zight123

Iintro Timeh!!!1! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iintro Timeh!!!1!   Iintro Timeh!!!1! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:50 pm

nice to meet you welcome
Back to top Go down
ZeroXadvenT

ZeroXadvenT

Iintro Timeh!!!1! Empty
PostSubject: Intro timeh!!!1! Again!!1!   Iintro Timeh!!!1! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:19 pm

Heello!! Id like to re-post, Announcing that the Forum / Guild Master Zero has named me Moderator, i will try my best from now on! Now i wont promise to be all the timem on the forum, School, that palce everyone hates, im writing this cause i lie, only 1 or 2 times every 6 months, sometimes i get to be clean a year.
Any way, if you need something ask, i will try to solve the problem, answer the question, or find something for you if you need Very Happy

Edit:

kelexia

Iintro Timeh!!!1! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iintro Timeh!!!1!   Iintro Timeh!!!1! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 5:16 am

Hi Hi Razz Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.allkpop.com/
kami

kami

Iintro Timeh!!!1! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iintro Timeh!!!1!   Iintro Timeh!!!1! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:09 am

first on to read my intros and understand them. santa rendeer farao cherry queen jocolor Razz ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Iintro Timeh!!!1! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iintro Timeh!!!1!   Iintro Timeh!!!1! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iintro Timeh!!!1!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZerosRequiem :: Zeros Requiem :: Registration-
Jump to: