ZerosRequiem
Welcome!!! Not Registered Yet?! well then what are you waiting for?!!!
ZerosRequiem
Welcome!!! Not Registered Yet?! well then what are you waiting for?!!!
ZerosRequiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZerosRequiem

Welcome!!!!!!!!!ALL!!!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I will NOT ABANDON YOU!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero

I will NOT ABANDON YOU!!! Empty
PostSubject: I will NOT ABANDON YOU!!!   I will NOT ABANDON YOU!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:52 am

HI I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT I MIGHT BE GONE FOR A WHILE IF SO DO NOT LEAVE ILL BE BACK SOON IF I DONT COME BACK FOR AWHILE IM LEAVING UM FORGOT NAME SRRY UM THE DUDE WITH AFRO SAMURAI PIC IN CHARGE UNTIL I GET BACK ONLY WHEN I LEAVE IF I LEAVE :d SO I GUESS HES VICE FOR NOW
Back to top Go down
kami

kami

PostSubject: Re: I will NOT ABANDON YOU!!!   I will NOT ABANDON YOU!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:58 am

everybody change your avatar .
^^ yeah im vice
on a side note: are u grimbonez or is this a prank i have a instinct telling me its a prank u only had 1 post ...
Back to top Go down
Zeroº
Admin
Zeroº

PostSubject: Re: I will NOT ABANDON YOU!!!   I will NOT ABANDON YOU!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:44 am

no it is not a prank it was me just had problem logging in to my main acc anyway yes i want you to run things around here till i get back and i want you to do me a big favor cuz i made an oath to myself that i would stick with this guild til the end Very Happy ty p.s. whenever i get a chance to use the computer ill post here and see whats going on here but for now kami just tell everyone that the leader will be back soon (just say im on vacation/ grounded XD) yes kami you are vice
Back to top Go down
https://blackknights.forumotion.org
zight123

zight123

PostSubject: Re: I will NOT ABANDON YOU!!!   I will NOT ABANDON YOU!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:15 pm

i can help, not really run the site but check on things ^_^
Back to top Go down
Zeroº
Admin
Zeroº

PostSubject: Re: I will NOT ABANDON YOU!!!   I will NOT ABANDON YOU!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:23 pm

you will only the mods will do it but i think im not leaving
Back to top Go down
https://blackknights.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will NOT ABANDON YOU!!!   I will NOT ABANDON YOU!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I will NOT ABANDON YOU!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZerosRequiem :: Zeros Requiem :: Announcements and News-
Jump to: