ZerosRequiem
Welcome!!! Not Registered Yet?! well then what are you waiting for?!!!
ZerosRequiem
Welcome!!! Not Registered Yet?! well then what are you waiting for?!!!
ZerosRequiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZerosRequiem

Welcome!!!!!!!!!ALL!!!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I've got an idea!!!1!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ZeroXadvenT

ZeroXadvenT

I've got an idea!!!1! Empty
PostSubject: I've got an idea!!!1!   I've got an idea!!!1! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:37 pm

Leader! i got an amazing idea! Maybe we could get totheter and talk, and we could make a Moderator / User Forum Rules Topic, for new Members / Mods. that join Very Happy
Of course, most of the people know the "Internet" rules, but there are some that dont so well, this could be a help, couldnt it?

I think you should have noticed, i always put a 1 before the last ! in my titles Very Happy , just wanted to point that, not that it matters ^^.
Back to top Go down
Zeroº
Admin
Zeroº

PostSubject: Re: I've got an idea!!!1!   I've got an idea!!!1! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:49 pm

XD ok yeah that sounds good Very Happy post it
Back to top Go down
https://blackknights.forumotion.org
ZeroXadvenT

ZeroXadvenT

PostSubject: Idea 1 part 1 take 1   I've got an idea!!!1! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 5:37 pm

The Rule Board has already got it's own thread, and so the message here containing the rules got delete'd, depending on if Zeroº tells me to put new rules on, it will remain like that, for eternity~~~~ whoooo~..........yeah.

"The Epic Forum's Rule Board"

Last edited by ZeroXadvenT on Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:06 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
kami

kami

PostSubject: Re: I've got an idea!!!1!   I've got an idea!!!1! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:11 pm

hoped u noticed grimbonez but the mods only have permission to edit on registration wich means 1 we cant make a new forum. Two it makes being a mod kinda obselete h0pe u can fix this pls and ty. does that mean every * i do is a bad word. i tend to use them alot before sidenote like this for example
*on a side note very agreeable rules

Last edited by kami on Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : no double posting remember lol)
Back to top Go down
ZeroXadvenT

ZeroXadvenT

PostSubject: No not really   I've got an idea!!!1! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:09 pm

@kami

Actualy i meant, use * to censor the word, example: f*** (Only time you will see bad words from me are on examples, and really few.)
Of course, only use in cases of Extreme Need. lol!
Back to top Go down
kami

kami

PostSubject: Re: I've got an idea!!!1!   I've got an idea!!!1! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:48 pm

k thanks for the clarification
Back to top Go down
Zeroº
Admin
Zeroº

PostSubject: Re: I've got an idea!!!1!   I've got an idea!!!1! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:41 pm

ill get right to it!!! but um yeah... profanity i have not censored yet,...unless it becomes a very serious conflict cuz i know sometimes someones gotta let an f bomb out but if you want meeh to censor it ill do it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DennisDG

DennisDG

PostSubject: Re: I've got an idea!!!1!   I've got an idea!!!1! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:12 am

I'm ok with this I don't understand censoring something you hear everyday but I don't swear much anyway so I'm good.
Back to top Go down
Zeroº
Admin
Zeroº

PostSubject: Re: I've got an idea!!!1!   I've got an idea!!!1! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:22 am

good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zight123

zight123

PostSubject: Re: I've got an idea!!!1!   I've got an idea!!!1! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:59 am

is it me or does denis avatar make him seem like the type of person that just chills
Back to top Go down
Zeroº
Admin
Zeroº

PostSubject: Re: I've got an idea!!!1!   I've got an idea!!!1! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:03 am

XD more like the sleepy type but i get what cha mean
Back to top Go down
DennisDG

DennisDG

PostSubject: Re: I've got an idea!!!1!   I've got an idea!!!1! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:22 pm

That is what just happened after taking a picture of my Xbox avatar. I like it though. I actually am the kinda person who likes to chill... but at the same time I like excitement and such.
Back to top Go down
Zeroº
Admin
Zeroº

PostSubject: Re: I've got an idea!!!1!   I've got an idea!!!1! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:25 pm

Very Happy thats great to here
Back to top Go down
ZeroXadvenT

ZeroXadvenT

PostSubject: Hellow (Not to be misunderstood whit Yellow xD)   I've got an idea!!!1! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:55 am

As i, have sayd before, this isnt an Official Rule board xD
I need for Zero to say:
Gerow Hikari, I, the almighty Zero, Approve this Rule Board, and as such, gets its own thread, meaning the Message in this one, gets Delete'd.

Only then it will be Official Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zeroº
Admin
Zeroº

PostSubject: Re: I've got an idea!!!1!   I've got an idea!!!1! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:25 pm

well i am good at making speeches here goes *cough cough **clears thoat* hmm : Gerow Hikari, I, the almighty Zero, Approve this Rule Board, and as such, gets its own thread, meaning the Message in this one, gets Delete'd.!!
Back to top Go down
ZeroXadvenT

ZeroXadvenT

PostSubject: Yayness!   I've got an idea!!!1! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:27 am

Zeroº wrote:
well i am good at making speeches here goes *cough cough **clears thoat* hmm : Gerow Hikari, I, the almighty Zero, Approve this Rule Board, and as such, gets its own thread, meaning the Message in this one, gets Delete'd.!!

Zero you win!!!1!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've got an idea!!!1!   I've got an idea!!!1! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've got an idea!!!1!
Page 1 of 1