ZerosRequiem
Welcome!!! Not Registered Yet?! well then what are you waiting for?!!!
ZerosRequiem
Welcome!!! Not Registered Yet?! well then what are you waiting for?!!!
ZerosRequiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZerosRequiem

Welcome!!!!!!!!!ALL!!!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i wanna join!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
drago2468

drago2468

i wanna join! Empty
PostSubject: i wanna join!   i wanna join! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:33 pm

i'll join Black Knights.
IGN: Devotion or iDevotion depending on if the 1st one is taken which i doubt o.o
Class: the one with the claws, Chrisnian
I've played ALOT of online games now and im looking for a new one so i found soul masters and then this forum.
Back to top Go down
Zeroº
Admin
Zeroº

i wanna join! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i wanna join!   i wanna join! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:26 pm

Great to have you here Very Happy im Zero Very Happy leader im glad ill welcome you with open arms
Back to top Go down
https://blackknights.forumotion.org
kami

kami

i wanna join! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i wanna join!   i wanna join! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:19 am

chrisnian probably wont be out in cbt it wasn't during korean cbt and nice to meet you as for ign u should repost that just incase when cbt actually starts. Not really sure how guilds will work in SM so if we cant immediately start a guild lets atleast add each other a friend or do a siege together ^^.

In short form um nice to have you on board
Back to top Go down
ZeroXadvenT

ZeroXadvenT

i wanna join! Empty
PostSubject: Hellow (Not to be misunderstood whit Yellow xD)   i wanna join! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:35 pm

Hello there! And wellcome to the "Epic Forum" of the "Epic Guild Zero's Requiem"
Hope you feel at home at our humble forum / guild, let's play togheter and become the Nº1 Guild EVAH X3

i wanna join! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i wanna join!   i wanna join! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i wanna join!
Page 1 of 1