ZerosRequiem
Welcome!!! Not Registered Yet?! well then what are you waiting for?!!!
ZerosRequiem
Welcome!!! Not Registered Yet?! well then what are you waiting for?!!!
ZerosRequiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZerosRequiem

Welcome!!!!!!!!!ALL!!!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

news from the source

Go down 
2 posters

what u will do for cbt
joining guild
news from the source I_vote_lcap50%news from the source I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
check out cbt first
news from the source I_vote_lcap0%news from the source I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
not joining
 0% [ 0 ]
befriending guild mems
news from the source I_vote_lcap25%news from the source I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
recruiting for guild
news from the source I_vote_lcap25%news from the source I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
look through all the guilds first
 0% [ 0 ]
none of the above
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
kami

kami

news from the source Empty
PostSubject: news from the source   news from the source I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:36 pm

"Hello everyone,

We would like to welcome all of you to the Soul Master Community, and are pleased to announce that the Closed Beta Test is currently scheduled to open at 11am PDT on Thursday, July 22nd!

The Soul Master CBT will run from 11am (7/22) ~ 5pm (8/4) PDT.

Everyone that wishes to participate will require a CBT Key to register, however as a thank you to those that had shown interest in the game long before the CBT was close, all accounts that registered for CBT Keys before 4:00pm PDT on 7/8/2010 have already been marked so that they will NOT need to input a CBT Key in order to participate in the Closed Beta Test. We will also be announcing several rewards and opportunities which will be exclusive to those of you whom had registered early. Once again, if you registered for the Soul Master CBT before today (7/Cool, you will not need a CBT Key.

All accounts that wish to register for the CBT from this point forward will need to visit one of our CBT partners in order to receive a CBT Key in order to participate in the test. After clicking the "Register for CBT Key" button at the top left of the website, accounts not yet registered for the Beta will be shown the current list of CBT Key affiliates which we will be updating frequently as their sites go live with the giveaways over the next two weeks. Visit one of them, follow their instructions to receive your CBT Key, and simply enter it on the Soul Master registration page when prompted to input your key.

To clarify for existing GamesCampus users, you must still register for the Soul Master CBT with your existing accounts in order to participate. Those of you who have already done so, welcome aboard, and those of you who haven't done so yet will need to grab a CBT Key to register your GamesCampus account for the Beta Test.

We're extremely excited to show you all what we've been working on over the months, and we're almost there! As a standard CBT reminder however, for the two weeks after we open on 7/22 it will be to test the game live, find what needs to be changed or fixed based on your feedback and what we observe, and then make improvements to the game before we go to open service this summer.

Our intention is to upgrade our current build based on what we have already seen with the Japanese service's CBT, and attempt to get those improvements added to our existing client within the next two weeks. It looks like we'll be able to do it in time, however if anything comes up we take the stance that it's better to take the time needed to make a better game than to rush out something of lesser quality. All that being said, we sincerely appreciate all of your interest and enthusiasm on the forums in the interim, and we look forward to playing with you all in a few short weeks!

Please keep an eye on the Announcements and Events section of the forums as we approach July 22nd for more information about CBT Events, Contests, and Giveaways!"

-Alpha, Soul Master Producer
*taken from offical annoucement forum of sm

Last edited by kami on Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
DennisDG

DennisDG

news from the source Empty
PostSubject: Re: news from the source   news from the source I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:00 pm

Thats 2PM eastern Smile see you all there
Back to top Go down

news from the source
Page 1 of 1